Here at St. Anthony Of Padua Catholic School we follow the Diocese of Cleveland Graded Course of Study.
The Cleveland Diocese High Standards of Learning are collaborated with the Ohio Common Core Learning Standards.
In addition here are some of our other excellent offerings:
- A wonderful art program.
- A Fully stocked library for students.
- An Outstanding physical education program.
- A wonderfully exciting Spanish program.
- Personal chromebooks for all students to complete work.
- An Excellent band program.
- Reading and Math Enrichment programs.
Some of the non academic offerings to students include:
- Title I services such as speech therapy.
- An Intervention specialist teacher.
- An In-house School Psychologist.